HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4524
Salary range: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Title – Quality Manager
Reference – HB4524
Location – Hampshire
Salary – £40,000 – £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Manager to join a well-respected food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a number of the retailers.
In this Quality Manager position you will report directly into the Technical Manager and be responsible for:
* Management of the QA Team
* Manage and support the HACCP plan
* The development, re-writing and updating of the Quality Management System
* Ensure that products are manufactured to Customer, Company and Legal requirements
* Generate technical KPI information, trend and highlight issues and develop action plans and improvements.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers as well as suppliers and production teams to ensure that Technical needs of the business are met.
* Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
As the ideal candidate you will have a good understanding of HACCP, BRC audits (knowledge of BRC V8) and have been in a Quality Manager in the food manufacturing industries previously. A Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related subject would be advantageous.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.