Our client is the foremost leader in its sector, growing a wide range of perennial plugs and shrub liners for the direct to consumer markets. They grow continuously throughout the year changing products with the season.
As a result of continued expansion they are now looking to strengthen their sales team, particularly within the E-Commerce team by the creation of an E Commerce -Commercial Assistant.
Working with/reporting into the Sales Manager, the role will be responsible for increasing their presence in the E-Commerce sector, growing sales, and relationship building with new and existing clients.
* Develop and grow key customer accounts within their online sales activity.
* Proactively drive innovation to aid sales growth
* Managing the forecast and demand plan in line with customers sales plans
* Develop an understanding of the market so as to assist in product development to drive further sales.
* Assisting the Sales Manager in the further development of the business by using excellent customer communication and problem solving skills
Would this suit you?
*We are looking for someone with some online selling experience or maybe an ambitious graduate who would like to develop a career in E-Commerce. The business is dynamic, growing and keen to develop this area of the business further.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.