HendersonBrown Job ref: HB-3943
Salary range: £20,000-£25,000
Job: Commercial Support
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (Dependant on experience)
Driven? Looking to grow within a thriving and developing business?
Our client is a large and continually growing fresh produce business supplying to the major retailers. An exciting position has arisen in their commercial department for a Commercial Assistant. A varied and exciting role this position will be supporting the commercial arms of the business to deliver an excellent range of products to the big four retailers.
* Build relationships with key retail customers.
* To liaise with customers regarding order changes, volumes, stocks, quality issues, delivery discrepancies, and sales performance.
* Run daily sales and KPI reports.
* Update & maintain various shared documents i.e. promotional planning calendars and range planning documents.
* Communicate and liaise regularly with departments.
* To be responsible for packaging sign off in liaison with the Business Units, Account Manager and customers.
* To ensure all Specifications and BOMs are kept up to date and are as accurate as possible.
* Previous experience within a procurement/commercial/planning support role
* FMCG background (Food Manufacturing/Fresh Produce/Horticulture)
* Strong organiser who can manage and prioritise workloads
* Excellent communication skills and a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a great step within your career and be given the opportunity to grow and reach your aspirations.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.