HendersonBrown Job ref: HB3078
Salary range: £35,000 - £40,000
Job title: Warehouse Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Our client is a hugely successful food business and as a result of further expansion they are looking to strengthen their team by appointing a Warehouse Manager. The role will be to manage the efficient receipt, storage and timely dispatch of goods in and out of the warehouse; managing people, processes, systems and productivity whilst ensuring targets are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead, inspire and motivate a multi-disciplined team throughout the warehouse operation, delegating effectively to develop a sense of pride and ownership in team performance.
* Taking an active role in leading and developing the warehouse team, management of health and safety and security of the stock and the warehouse.
* Lead the performances of the warehouse team, motivate, coach, feedback and take corrective action as appropriate.
* Implement initiatives to improve warehouse profitability.
* Collaborate with cross functional support e.g. planning, operations, commercial and transport to assist the delivery of an improved profit.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Manager will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Previous warehouse management experience, ideally within a food/warehouse and logistic industry.
* Demonstrable experience of leading, coaching and developing a warehouse team.
* An ability to recognise commercial opportunity and act upon it.
* Previous change management experience and an ability to effectively communicate with key business stakeholders.
* Experience of driving H&S best practice on site.
In return you will be given a generous salary and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.