HendersonBrown Job ref: HB-4451
Salary range: £25,000-£28,000
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most accomplished food businesses, and due to continued expansion they are looking for a Technologist to strengthen their team.
Reporting into the Technical Manager this role is an ideal chance for an ambitious Technologist to make their mark in a well-established company. The role will initially act as the main point of customer contact on daily technical issues but can easily grow into a wider role for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive working environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to those willing to put the effort in.
* Acting as first point of contact for customers regarding technical and quality issues
* Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
* Produce weekly complaints reports
* Produce photographic specifications and construct Quality Contracts/photo manuals.
* Update and maintain internal and supplier specifications.
* Ensure customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
* Mentoring and leadership of junior team members
* Provide trend data on key KPI’s across technical key measures
* Daily tracking of HACCP, GMP and other Quality/Technical related KPIs
* Supporting the Quality and Production teams on Technical related issues
* Previous Quality and Technical Systems experience within the Food or Fresh Produce Industry
* Food Safety and HACCP qualified ideally to level 3 minimum
* Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* A keen eye for details and an organised and detailed approach to work
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* The ability to work to a tight deadline, manage and prioritise a busy workload
* Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Alex Marshall at email@example.com or call 01733 235111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.