HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4464
Salary range: £45,000 - £55,000
Role: Technical Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Are you a Technical Manager with experience of working within the food manufacturing sector?
Looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge for 2020?
Want to join a dynamic, progressive and forward thinking food business?
Our client is a food business which supplies premium food products to a variety of different customer and are currently looking to recruit for a Technical Manager.
In this Technical Manager position your responsibilities will include:-
* Management of the Technical side of the business to ensure food safety, quality and legality at all times.
* Organise and complete internal and supplier audits and visits.
* Be the decision for non-conformance, undertaking thorough investigation and corrective actions.
* Manage all 3rd party accreditations including customer audits and BRC.
* Maintain and develop QMS and HACCP systems to ensure customer and company requirements are delivered.
As the ideal candidate for this Technical Manager position you will be of Graduate with a degree in Food Science or equivalent subject and have a sound understanding of HACCP and BRC standards.
If you believe you have the skills to fit these requirements please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.