HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4138
Salary range: £28,000 - £32,000
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Location: North Lincolnshire
Want to join a well-established business which offers opportunities to progress?
Looking for a new opportunity that will challenge and reward?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join our client who is a well-established food business that supplies premium quality products for many customers including several of the UK retailers.
In this Technical Coordinator position your responsibilities will include
* Maintain the supplier approval and specifications databases.
* Log received and settled complaints and corrective actions on the complaints database.
* Investigate customer complaints
* Report findings to Technical Manager
* Conduct investigations based on queries from Quality Manager and other departments
* Assist Quality Manager with customer visits, settling customer queries regarding production and quality data, reports and questionnaires.
As the ideal candidate for this Technical Coordinator position you will be of Graduate calibre with a degree within Food Science or related subject and already have experience of the food manufacturing industries within a Quality / Technical capacity. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal coupled with a drive to succeed and the ability to work well with others is also needed.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current opportunities and services within the food manufacturing and fresh produce sector.