Job Title: Technical Compliance Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Location: East Midlands
Our client is a leading food business who supply to a variety of the major retailers. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a driven and ambitious Technical Compliance Manager to join their business.
Reporting into the Senior Technical Manager, this role is an excellent opportunity for a Food or Fresh Produce professional looking for their role upwards to join a well-respected food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a number of retailers.
In this Customer Technical Manager position, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage the Compliance Technologist ensuring a clear audit plan
* Responsible for ensuring successful site compliance and results
* Oversee microbiological testing schedules
* Accountable for maintaining the online portals
* Ensuring that approved third party sites are set up with the correct labelling requirements to pack to customer specifications
* Ensuring effective communication with third parties
* Ensuring all supplier due diligence is up to date
* Working closely with the procurement team and liaising directly with growers in the UK and overseas
* Responsible for supplier approval and technical performance reviews
* Responsible for supplier risk assessments and audit risk assessments
* Auditing suppliers in the UK and overseas
Examples of required skills/knowledge are to have HACCP level 3 or above, experience in leading and managing third party audits and auditing/lead auditor qualifications.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.