HendersonBrown Job ref: HB3882
Salary range: £28,000 - £35,000
Job Title – Technical and Quality Manager
Reference – HB3882
Location – Corby
Salary – £28,000 – £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical & Quality Manager to join a growing food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a wide range of customers.
In this Technical & Quality Manager position you will report directly into the Managing Director and be responsible for:
* Manage BRC and customer audits
* Manage and support the HACCP plan
* The development, re-writing and updating of the Quality Management System
* Ensure that products are manufactured to Customer, Company and Legal requirements
* Generate technical KPI information, trend and highlight issues and develop action plans and improvements.
* Answer all quality and technical queries from customers and supplier.
* Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
As the ideal candidate you will have a good understanding of HACCP, BRC audits (knowledge of BRC V8) and have been in a Quality Manager or Quality Supervisor in the food manufacturing industries previously. A Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related subject would be advantageous.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.