HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4239
Salary range: £28,000 - £30,000
Role: Supply Chain Planner
Salary: £28000 – £32000
Our client is a leading player within the FMCG industry, and due to continued growth within their business, they are looking to add to their team with a Supply Chain Administrator.
Responsibilities & Expertise
* To ensure all customer orders are up to date
* To handle all customer enquiries effectively
* Stock control knowledge and understanding,
* Able to generate multiple reports.
* Stock allocation
* Planning and arranging orders and deliveries
* Daily management/liaison for international shipping
* Track all loading bays and the Lorries coming onto site.
* Print all labels off for the orders
Due to the nature of this role you must have a flexible working approach.
This role would be right for you, if you have relevant experience within the food manufacturing or within the FMCG sector and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733 235111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.