HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4989
Salary range: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Job Title: Stock Control Manager
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Manager to join an impressive Food Manufacturing company that are going through continued growth.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage the stock within the Storage Areas.
* Complete stock inventory checks.
* Allocate stock to production areas in a timely manner to ensure there is no interruption to production lines.
* Keep storage areas clean and tidy following all health and safety standards.
* Ensure stock is located in correct bays.
* Monitor and measure performance of all suppliers
* Report any stock discrepancies to the senior management team
* Load and Unload goods for the department
* Ensure all stock is delivered on time and meets all deadlines
* Managing KPI’s within your team and carrying out any necessary training
The ideal candidate will have been a Stock Control Manager in a food company with a proven track record. They will be proactive in their approach and be able to develop strong relationships throughout all levels of the business. You will have a real can-do attitude and strong communication skills to lead from the front when managing your team.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07585669351.