HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4242
Salary range: £35,000 - £40,000
Job title: Quality Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Job Reference: HB4242
Our client is a leading food company that supplies premium products into many of the major retailers. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace, they are now seeking a proven and capable Quality Manager to lead one of their busy teams in Lancashire.
Reporting into the Technical Manager this role is an ideal chance for an ambitious Quality Manager to make their mark on a well-established company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive working environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to those willing to put the effort in.
* Leadership of the Quality Control Team on a daily basis
* Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
* Produce weekly complaints reports
* Produce photographic specifications and construct Quality Contracts/photo manuals.
* Update and maintain internal and supplier specifications.
* Ensure customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
* Mentoring and leadership of junior team members
* provide trend data on key KPI’s across technical key measures
* Daily tracking of HACCP, GMP and other Quality related KPIs
* Supporting the Technical and Production teams on Quality related issues
* Previous QA Management experience within the food manufacturing industry
* Food Safety and HACCP qualified
* Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* A keen eye for details and an organised and detailed approach to work
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* The ability to work to a tight deadline, manage and prioritise a busy workload
* Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.