HendersonBrown Job ref: 3560
Salary range: £50000
Job Title: Project Engineer
Salary: £50,000 DOE
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Our client is one of the largest food manufacturers in the Uk.
A period of positive change and growth has opened up a role as Project Engineer at their modern site in the Northamptonshire area.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an established Engineering Project Management professional to make their mark on a new company. In this role you will be responsible for the entire process of installing specialist equipment from specifying, quoting and designing in the initial stages to building, testing and installation.
* Working with the Sales teams to identify orders that will require project management
* Identification and documentation of customer requirements
* Coordinating the Project Engineering Team to find solutions to customer requirements
* Leading project areas such as mechanical design, electrical design, and software and electronics hardware design
* Manage the timeframes, team KPI’s and Risk Assessments of all projects
* Working closely with the Sales, Quality, Manufacturing, Service, and Purchasing teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Manage final hand over to onsite service team once the project is complete
* Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Aero, Manufacturing or Design
* Strong working knowledge of stage gate project methodology such as APM or Prince2
* Background of engineering project management within a FMCG environment
* Strong communication skills and leadership experience
* Track record in working with a number of different departments
* Knowledge of ISO standards
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary and real opportunities for organic, long term growth.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Andy @ Henderson Brown on 07867 555697 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.