Planner – FMCG
Salary – £25,000-£28,000 based on experience
Our client, a significant business in their FMCG sector is looking to appoint a Planner to become the focal point between production planning, operations, commercial and logistics. This role will be very challenging but also very satisfying and rewarding.
As part of the role you will need to plan and organise manufacturing volumes throughout the shift in the most cost-effective way, ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to and customer specifications are met. The role will cover preparing and updating weekly and monthly planning schedules, maintain the product database and producing monthly capacity reports.
The type of candidate the company is looking for is someone who can develop good working relationships with the planning team, other departments and customer relations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture in your working methods to help improve performance and cut down costs.
* Experience in a planning role within an FMCG company is essential.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to carryout duties and adapt to changes in the business.
* Experience using SAP or a similar ERP systems in a scheduling environment.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with other departments and customers.
* Excellent Excel understanding.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Rob Newell at Rob @hendbrown .com or by calling 01733235111 or apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying to this advertised job, you consent for Henderson Brown Recruitment Ltd to hold your information.