HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4992
Salary range: Competitive
Our client, a significant business in the Horticulture sector is looking to appoint an Operations Planner to become the focal point between production planning, operations, commercial and logistics.
Reporting in to the Planning Manager, the primary objective of the role is to manage, supervise and take responsibility for stock coordination across the business. You will be planning the business from receiving the customer orders, planning the production unit operations and dispatch ensuring that they are in line with customer forecasts. You will be managing the plan to deliver daily production schedules driven by customer demand ensuring that the resources are available within the supply chain to deliver on time in full.
* We are looking for a highly organised individual with excellent planning skills
* The successful candidate must be able to easily interpret high volumes of data
* They will have advanced competency in IT packages such as Excel and other related systems
* A full understanding of MRP systems would be a distinct advantage, although full training will be provided
* The ideal candidate will also be required to take a proactive role in identifying areas for improvement within current practices and procedures
* This is a respected position and requires an articulate individual with a professional and personable manner
*Ideally experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* The role is Mon-Fri based but will require additional hours as required to efficiently run the business.
The salary is negotiable upon experience but is likely to be circa £22k-25k + benefits
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture , fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.