Job role: National Account Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary £40,000-£50,000pa plus Bonus, Car Allowance & Pension
We are working on behalf of a reputable and continually growing branded food business based in the West Midlands. Due to an increase in sales and market penetration we are now on the lookout for a National Account Manager (NAM) to deliver the customer relationship with some large retail & discount accounts and win business with new customers. The category is fast moving and the brand has continued in double digit growth for the past 7 years!! this role would suit a hungry and ambitious NAM who wants scope and autonomy, doesn’t want to work in a large corporate and really enjoys getting involved in lots of different areas.
* Responsible for the day to day commercial management of accounts and the development of profitable sustainable growth in line with strategy
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business and to develop strong relationships with the buying team; to create category plans that dovetail with needs and exceed revenue and margin targets
* To deliver robust sales data and KPI analysis, communicating the findings to the wider team, which enable good decision making in terms of promotional/category plans and business improvement initiatives
* Full commercial P&L responsibility for the accounts requiring leadership to develop the skills of the account team to achieve best in industry reputation
* Be a brand ambassador
* Strong commercial background dealing with the major multiples/discounters within the Food/drink industry. Holding previous positions as National Account Manager (NAM)/Commercial Manager/Account Manager
* A proven track record of nurturing and developing accounts
* A strategic and logical mentality with the ability to jump between the future and the now
* A passionate individual who is a go getter
As National Account Manager you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for growth. This really is a great role and business!!
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Jason Kilbride Jason@hendbrown.com or call 07985454318 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.