HendersonBrown Job ref: 3498
Salary range: £37000 - £38000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a hugely successful company in the Food Manufacturing Industry. My client is looking for an electrically biased multi skilled engineer for their purpose built site in West London.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
* To ensure that all machinery, plant and buildings are maintained to the standards required by the company and consistent with current health and safety legislation.
* Provide engineering support to Production to ensure performance of equipment.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance according to the prescribed schedule to ensure that all equipment is available to the Production team.
* Build strong working relationships with colleagues and the Production team.
* Maintain accurate and timely records of root causes of failures and work carried out.
* Maintain and develop appropriate skills.
* Plan, control and implement agreed project work as and when required.
* Help reduce production costs through engineering solutions.
* Provide input into continual plant improvement and future capital projects.
* Perform any other duties that may be asked.
* To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals and external agencies where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds Electrical/Electronic engineering. 17th edition is an essential requirement along with experience of a hands on multi skilled engineering environment and planned maintenance within the food industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Andy at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 07867 555697.