Role: Logistics Business Partner
Salary: £45,000pa plus package
Our client a specialist in the sourcing, development, import, and distribution of food products is searching for a Logistics Business Partner to join their Supply Chain team. Their customer base is wide ranging serving customers from retail to food service to B2B to public sector.
We are looking for an analytical and detail orientated individuals control the administration of licence and quotas for the importation into the UK and EU from third countries. Alongside this you will be responsible for keeping the business up to date on trade compliance & legislation and working alongside the wider logistics team to support in process implementation relating to import & export of goods.
The skills, experience, and attributes required:
– Previous experience working in a logistics / shipping / international trade environments
– Experience working in international trade
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent communicator & relationship builder
– Strong ability to understand, translate and present large amounts of complex data
– Qualifications in shipping / logistics preferable
– Ability to work to firm deadlines
– Able to work as an individual as well as part of a team
– Demonstrate tenacity, diligence & resilience
– Sound IT & PC skills including all Microsoft packages and Teams
In return our client is offering a rewarding and exciting career opportunity with growth opportunities.
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV or reach out to Jason at Henderson Brown to find out more.