HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4232
Salary range: £30,000 - £35,000
Role: Learning & Development Officer
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Our client is one of the largest suppliers to the UK food service industry. They are looking for a Learning & Development Officer to continuously develop and deliver the Learning and Development offering within their company, to suit the needs of all colleagues, across the business in a fast paced and growing culture. This should incorporate the future evolution of talent/succession planning, performance management and innovative training solutions, ensuring consistency of delivery across all departments and venues.
* Create and develop training material, which reflect the needs of the business, considering continually changing requirements and putting the customer first through these solutions and maintaining a “centre of excellence” around L+D in the business.
* Effectively communicate training opportunities to all colleagues.
* Take responsibility for the Performance Review process, in hourly and monthly paid roles, including the administration and monitoring of these processes.
* Build effective relationships with key stakeholders in the business, to ensure continuous communication and development of needs, wants and solutions.
* Lead the talent management processes within the business to ensure that we have a clear path for all key roles within the business.
* Work with the HR business partners to develop training solutions that meet the needs of their customers, and give support and coaching on the delivery of this material.
* Deliver ILM leadership qualifications, in line with the ILM guidelines and training portfolio, which allows colleagues to achieve internal qualifications, through the ILM structure, and build on this offering for the future, including administration of the ILM project.
* Effectively coach Line Managers to achieve improved performance and to be able to develop their direct reports through the promotion of the culture of coaching within IPL.
* Must have experience of successfully implementing training strategies and plans to an organisation
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Organised and able to juggle conflicting priorities.
* Can do attitude – goes the extra mile.
* Team player with a passion to delivering to customers.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Justine Withers firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 235111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services