Our client is a leader in their sector but also know for its fantastic culture and place to work. They are looking to strengthen their team by appointing a Finance Manager to manage the financial and management accounting functions for one of their divisions.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be fully responsible for managing the day-to-day accounts function across the division, managing a small direct reporting team. In addition you will be required to support the finance functions in special projects, identifying opportunities for further investment to drive out cost.
The role will include:
* Business partner the business unit management team
* P&L ownership for end-to-end performance of the business unit, including impact on the P&L
* Leading the planning and forecasting processes for the Business Unit, ensuring reliability and accuracy of the plans and forecasts delivered to deadlines
* Attend and lead regular performance reviews with senior stakeholders to review cost performance vs plan, strategic initiative delivery and overall P&L performance
* Drive consistent and clear reporting on a weekly and monthly basis to show true underlying performance vs plan and forecast (including currency impact, volume changes, cost inflation, claims, waste)
* Weekly review of costs v forecast, with product cost prices adjusted weekly to ensure accuracy
* Develop a deep understanding of the key accounting systems – and project manage any system developments specific to the Business Unit
Who we are looking for:
* Ideally you will be a qualified accountant preferred (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) although candidates qualified by experience will also be considered
* Industry experience in commercial or operations finance
* Ability to build strong relationships across the business
* Hands on, detail-oriented
In return our client is offering an attractive salary, a nice environment and culture where you feel rewarded and some flexible working.
If you are interested please apply now not to miss out!!