HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4790
Salary range: £30,000-£33,000 per annum
Job Title: Despatch Manager – Night Shift
Salary: £30,000-£33,000 per annum
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday – 7pm-3.30am
A large client of ours is looking for a talented Despatch Manager to join their night shift operation. The key objective of the role is to take overall responsibility for on-site movement of goods as well as maintaining stock levels.
The role offers excellent opportunity for personal development in a fast moving, growing and exciting organisation. The successful applicant will be resilient and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of driving a high level of performance and best practice.
* Ensure all orders are picked on time according to customer specification and into despatch and to ensure the timely delivery of product.
* Coordinate all the staffing area in relation to workload, budge and volumes.
* To constantly monitor warehouse processes & drive improvements to increase productivity & profits.
* Use a range of KPI’s to monitor and improve performance. Take effective action when necessary to improve standards
* Experience in a Despatch Manager role or a similar position in the FMCG sector.
* Strong leader and people manager
* Quality – able to ensure teams outputs meet required standard
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising
* Strong communication skills to build rapport with your team and Senior Management/
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org/01733235111.