HendersonBrown Job ref: HB4686
Salary range: £90-£110k + Car + significant bonus opportunity
Commercial Finance Director
Our client, a leading national chilled food supplier operating across the whole of the UK is looking to appoint a newly created role of Commercial Finance Director.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for the entire commercial finance and IT functions across many locations within the UK. This is a key position within the management team as the successful candidate will have commercial impact on the continued success of the business, a major part of which is to work with senior management in driving operational efficiencies and helping reduce costs throughout the business.
As Commercial Finance Director you will be responsible for the monthly and yearly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and, as importantly, dealing with the board on the future strategic direction of the business, including potential acquisitions. Your business influencing skills will be used to support the Managing Director and operational management on results, annual budgets and forecasts. You will be supporting the Group Finance Director in providing a seamless and efficient finance and IT service to the business.
With a proven track record in a similar role, we are looking for an experienced people and team manager with the following experience:
* Highly proficient in financial analysis and business modelling.
* Significant experience in implementing new and improved ERP and general IT systems in an operational/commercial environment.
* Detailed understanding of the application and implementation of business strategies, including appropriate structures and tools.
* Strong project management skills, including effective methodologies and processes.
* In-depth appreciation and understanding of the business’ commercial operations and approach.
* Track record in operating within a highly commercial and fast-moving business environment.
* Effective facilitation and meeting management skills.
* Highly emotionally intelligent with a natural ability to adjust communication and influencing styles according to the circumstances.
* Proactive, self-driven and resilient.
* Highly collaborative and committed to participation in company-wide initiatives to deliver synergies.
Applicants must possess a relevant Finance based qualification, preferably ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, and will ideally be from the FMCG industry.
The role will be based for 2/3 days in North West England with home working and site visits for the rest of the week.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter indicating your current salary details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.hendbrown.com