Salary up to £40,000 DOE
My Client is a leading Fresh Produce business and is recruiting a fantastic opportunity for to join their commercial team in the role of Account Manager. Reporting to the Customer Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of retail accounts, as well as well as provide cover for Key Accounts and for the Commercial Administrator when required.
Responsibilities will include:
* Analysis of the daily orders and respond accordingly
* Build effective long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Maintenance of weekly reports
* Building and managing the implementation of annual and longer term customer plans
* Responding to all ad-hoc requests from customers
* Manage customer and grower visits to the business
* Take the lead on any customer project management activity
* Sales forecasting
* Overseeing NPD presentations
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience within an Account Management role, along with a keen interest in the Fresh Produce/ FMCG industry.
About The Company
The business is a world leader in fresh, natural and healthy foods. They specialise in innovating and developing fresh products through biotechnology and applied science. With operations in more than 50 countries, our company has a consolidated presence in the production and innovation of fresh food products. n return our client is offering an attractive basic salary and package. But most importantly an opportunity to take the next career step in a modern business with excellent training and development opportunities.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Rob Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs as well as to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce, and food recruitment services.