HendersonBrown Job ref: HB3129
Salary range: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Want to join a forward thinking and growing food manufacturing business?
Looking for a new opportunity that will challenge and reward?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Assistant to join our client who growing food manufacturing business that manufactures premium quality products for a variety of customers.
In this Technical Assistant position your responsibilities will include
* Updating and maintaining the Quality Management Systems
* Manage the internal auditing schedule and completion
* Investigate customer complaints
* Report findings to Technical Manager
* Conduct investigations based on queries from Technical Manager and other departments
* Assist Technical Manager with customer visits, settling customer queries regarding production and quality data, reports and questionnaires.
* Draft new methods and procedures in collaboration with other functions and incorporating with relevant systems if agreed.
As the ideal candidate for this Technical Officer position you will be of Graduate calibre with a degree within Food Science or related subject, HACCP qualification and already have experience of the food manufacturing industries within a Quality / Technical capacity. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal coupled with a drive to succeed and the ability to work well with others is also needed.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current opportunities and services within the food manufacturing and fresh produce sector.