HendersonBrown Job ref: HB3132
Salary range: £35,000 - £41,000
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £41,000 + package
Location: West Midlands
Our client is one of the leading players in food manufacturing, producing premium quality products to many of the retailers and food service sector. As a result of continued growth, it is looking to strengthen its team further by the appointment of a Technical Account Manager.
The main focus of this role is to support and manage the technical team in the delivery of safe and legal compliant food products to the customer. Scanning the legal horizon & advising the team is paramount whilst driving quality and integrity standards through specification review, audit consultation and conducting manufacturing audits nationwide.
* Understand and help shape where possible our customers’ technical/quality strategies
* Assist in setting agreed KPI’s with our customer’s and measure performance
* Keep our customers informed of future legislative changes and action accordingly
* Deputize for Senior Customer Technical Manager as required
* Investigate & follow up key customer complaints & resolve accordingly
* Work closely with site Quality and Technical teams, ensuring correct decisions are being made in line with our customers’ requirements.
* Support the procurement & technical teams in sourcing & during tender
* Internal & external customer quality reviews identifying growth opportunities
* Ensure continued development of all team members
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing sector. You will need to demonstrate successful customer management at a senior level and be customer focused and solutions driven. Whilst implementing all customer technical requirements you will need to manage and support your team and proactively deliver within this complex multi-product sector. Relevant qualifications will be a requirement along with knowledge of HACCP and BRC standards.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current opportunities and services within the food manufacturing and fresh produce sector.