HendersonBrown Job ref: HB2487
Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Our client is a dynamic and well-established food manufacturer specialising in a wide range of food products. A period of positive change and growth has opened up a role as Quality Assurance Manager.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming Quality Management professional to make their mark on a new company. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible Quality standards across the site at all times, as well as liaising with other parts of the group on issues such as BRC and retailer standards as well as HACCP and Health and Safety.
* Quality Team leadership in a Food Manufacturing environment
* Working with a number of high care or ready to eat products
* Working on constant improvement of team practices and site wide standards
* Build strong working relationships with team members and other departments
* Day to day management of the Quality team, working closely with the Technical Manager to achieve high audit and product quality standards
* Achievement and management of personal and team KPI’s
* Cross functional role working Quality, Health and Safety and Administration Teams
* Assisting with Customer Audits
*Development and Implementation of Factory trials of various types
*Maintaining current high standard of BRC accreditation
* Experience of Quality management or Quality Team leadership in a food manufacturing setting
* Understanding/Knowledge of HACCP to level 4 minimum
* Have worked with major retailer audits and BRC standards
* Strong work ethic and man management skills
* Able to motivate and educate team members
* Work well under pressure and is flexible to meet the needs of the business.
* Food Safety and Hygiene Qualified
*Must be experienced in BRC standards, ideally to an A grade standard
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary and real opportunities for organic, long term growth.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Ryan Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07940 005540 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.