HendersonBrown Job ref: HB2806
Salary range: £30,000
Our client is a leading Fresh Produce company that supplies specialist products into the major retail space. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a proven and capable Quality Manager at their site in Kent.
Reporting into the Technical Manager this role is an ideal chance for an ambitious Quality Management professional to make their mark on a well-established company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive working environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to those willing to put the effort in.
* Leadership of the Quality Control Team on a daily basis
* Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
* Produce weekly complaints reports
* BRC System Managements and Internal HACCP procedure reviews
* Update and maintain internal and supplier specifications.
* Ensure customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
* Mentoring and leadership of junior team members
* provide trend data on key KPI’s across technical key measures
* Daily tracking of HACCP, GMP and other Quality related KPIs
* Supporting the Technical and Production teams on Quality related issues
* Previous Quality Management experience within the Food or Fresh Produce Industry
* Food Safety and HACCP qualified
* Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* A keen eye for details and an organised and detailed approach to work
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* The ability to work to a tight deadline, manage and prioritise a busy workload
* Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
*Driving license as travel will be required in the role
*HACCP Level 4 Trained
*Food Safety level 4 trained
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Ryan Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07940 005540 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.