HendersonBrown Job ref: HB2695
Salary range: £24,000 to £27,000
Our client is a leading FMCG company that supplies specialist products into a number of the major retailers. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a proven and capable Quality Control Supervisor to lead one of their busy teams in Cambridgeshire.
Reporting into the Quality Manager this role is an ideal chance for an ambitious QC Team Leader to make their mark on a well-established company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive working environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to those willing to put the effort in.
* Leadership of the Quality Control Team on a daily basis
* Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
* Produce weekly complaints reports
* Produce photographic specifications and construct Quality Contracts/photo manuals.
* Update and maintain internal and supplier specifications.
* Ensure customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
* Mentoring and leadership of junior team members
* provide trend data on key KPI’s across technical key measures
* Daily tracking of HACCP, GMP and other Quality related KPIs
* Supporting the Technical and Production teams on Quality related issues
* Previous QC supervisory experience within the Food or Fresh Produce Industry
* Food Safety and HACCP qualified
* Strong IT skills ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* A keen eye for details and an organised and detailed approach to work
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* The ability to work to a tight deadline, manage and prioritise a busy workload
* Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Ryan Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07940 005540 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.