HendersonBrown Job ref: HB3324
Salary range: £30,000
Job Title – NPD Technologist
Reference – HB3324
Location – Cambridgeshire
Salary – £30,000
Our client is a leading FMCG company that supplies premium products into a number of the major retailers. It is an exciting time of the business as they are poised to expand their presence in the market. As a result of this growth they are seeking an ambitious and driven NPD Technologist to play a pivotal role in the launch of new products.
Reporting into the NPD Manager the scope of this NPD Technologist role will be to deliver high quality concepts ensuring the delivery of project in a timely manner on specific retailer accounts.
* Work closely with the NPD Manager in delivering projects from concept to launch.
* Provide clear direction for the operational team ensuring initial concepts are replicated in the factory.
* Attending annual trade shows looking for new innovation for raw material and packaging
* Plan and execute team meetings to evaluate project delivery within critical path deadlines.
* Present ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively.
* Working alongside the Quality and Technical teams on site to ensure that products created meet with customer specifications.
* Degree in Food Science or similar subject.
* A creative edge, a passion to develop new products and ideas.
* Strong communication and presenting skills are essential for this role.
* Time management and project management skills, the ability to manage stakeholders.
* Full UK Driving License.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733235111.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.