HendersonBrown Job ref: HB-3107
Salary range: £25,000-£35,000
Our client is a specialist Fresh Produce company that supplies unique products into industry for continued processing. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a driven and ambitious Junior Technical Manager to support the business from a Technical and Quality perspective.
Reporting into the General Manager this role is an ideal chance for an ambitious Quality Supervisor or Technologist to make their mark in a well-established company. The role will initially act as the main point of customer contact on daily technical issues but can easily grow into a wider role for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and supportive working environment where career and personal development opportunities are available to those willing to put the effort in.
* Acting as first point of contact for customers regarding technical and quality issues
* Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
* Produce weekly complaints reports
* Produce photographic specifications and construct Quality Contracts/photo manuals.
* Update and maintain internal and supplier specifications.
* Ensure customer specifications are accurate and up to date.
* Mentoring and leadership of junior team members
* Provide trend data on key KPI’s across technical key measures
* Daily tracking of HACCP, GMP and other Quality/Technical related KPIs
* Supporting the Quality and Production teams on Technical related issues
* Previous Quality and Technical Systems experience within the Food or Fresh Produce Industry
* Food Safety and HACCP qualified ideally to level 3 minimum
* Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* A keen eye for details and an organised and detailed approach to work
* Strong communication and diplomacy skills
* The ability to work to a tight deadline, manage and prioritise a busy workload
* Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
* Experience of Allergen and Pest Control duties
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Martin Brown at email@example.com or call 07974 458802 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.