HendersonBrown Job ref: HB2631
Salary range: £60,000 - £65,000
Job title: Factory Manager
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000
This world-class manufacturer within the Food sector is looking to strengthen its management team as part of an ongoing strategic growth plan. The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering production and leading a successful team.
* Promote High Standards of Safety ensuring the Site compliance
* Support the teams in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets in the areas of Safety, Volume, Cost, Quality, Planning and Human Resources.
* Schedule and allocate work to the team to ensure full utilisation and ensure all lines are correctly manned to meet capacity plan.
* Work with the Training Team to ensure that training needs are identified and addressed
* Co-ordinate communication across the site and ensure the best utilisation of resources.
* Lead / facilitate problem solving and improvement groups and initiatives.
* Ensure standard operating procedures and process controls are implemented.
* Experience previously within a similar role in food manufacturing environment and a proven track record of delivering results. (Operations Manager/Factory Manager/Manufacturing Manager)
* Proven experience of motivating teams and developing people
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.