HendersonBrown Job ref: HB2694
Salary range: £35,000 to £40,000
Job Title: Customer Technical Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Fife, Scotland
Our client is one of the leading players in fresh produce, specialising in fresh intensive. As a result of continued growth it is looking to strengthen its team further by the appointment of a Customer Technical Manager.
The main focus of this role is to support and manage the technical team in the delivery of safe and legal compliant food products to the customer. Scanning the legal horizon & advising the team is paramount whilst driving quality and integrity standards through specification review, audit consultation and conducting manufacturing audits nationwide.
* Understand and help shape where possible our customers’ technical/quality strategies
* Assist in setting agreed KPI’s with our customer’s and measure performance
* Keep our customers informed of future legislative changes and action accordingly
* Deputize for Senior Customer Technical Manager as required
* Investigate & follow up key customer complaints & resolve accordingly
* Work closely with site/field Quality and Technical teams, ensuring correct decisions are being made in line with our customers’ requirements.
* Support the procurement & technical teams in sourcing & during tender
* Internal & external customer quality reviews identifying growth opportunities
* Ensure continued development of all team members
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the produce industry and be a specialist in this area preferably cross category. You will need to demonstrate successful customer management at a senior level and be customer focused and solutions driven. Whilst implementing all customer technical requirements you will need to manage and support your team and proactively deliver within this complex multi-product sector. Relevant qualifications will be a requirement along with knowledge of HACCP, BRC and sociably responsible trading standards.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Ryan Peters firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07940 005540 for more information.